Application Advising Packages
Payments securely processed through PayPal.
How It Works
1. Select your advisor from our 50+ mentors at top universities.
2. Book a time on your advisors' profile and send them the questions or essays you need help with.
3. Get one-on-one help with your essays, application, and other questions over video chat.
What advisors offer
What our students are saying
Frequently Asked Questions
Advisors provide one-on-one help and guidance throughout the college application process. Whether you’re looking for advice on school selection, essay editing or first hand insights on the college experience, Squired advisors are here to help.
All Squired verified advisors have proven their student status at their respective universities and are experienced with all aspects of the college application process.
To find out more about an individual advisor’s expertise, you can view the schools they were accepted to, extracurriculars, and other key information on their Profile. To message advisor privately before booking, create a free Squired account.
Squired is built off of the principle that everyone has different needs, strengths, interests and responds to teaching differently. As such, the best advisor varies for each student, and we encourage you to browse through our advisors’ profiles to find the best fit for you.
By working with a advisor who understands your strengths, passions and has first-hand experience at your target school, you will receive the most relevant advice to your situation, rather than a one-size-fits-all approach.
Your advisor will join you for a video call session at the time you have booked. During your session, your advisor will guide you through the process and answer any questions you have, keeping in mind your overall progress and the areas you need to focus most on.
To ensure you get the most out of your advising sessions, be sure to prepare your questions and other application materials you want to focus on on a Google Doc beforehand. This will ensure that your mentor can answer your questions and guide you through the application on your call.
If you have questions before your session, you can reach out to your advisor directly through a Squired message on the Advisor profile that you booked them on.
- Choose how many sessions you’d like. Save money by buying credits in advance.
- Receive your credits on your account.
- Book any of our advisors through their profiles using your credits. Whether you’re looking for weekly sessions, or help with your application on-demand, your credits will allow you to get help from our advisors.